Provides informational workshops on hearing loss workers compensation to many organizations. One of our experts will meet with the retirees of your organization, union, or social group and answer all your questions.
We can also bring along a hearing professional to give you and your friends a free hearing test.
Get Answers To:
- What do I need to get benefits?
- How does hearing loss worker’s compensation work?
- How much money can I get?
- Will I be able to buy hearing aids?
- Will it affect my pension or Medicare benefits?
- How are my taxes affected?
- Do You Qualify?
Hearing Loss Workers Compensation
Noisy workplaces are found in a wide range of industries 30 million US workers are exposed to workplace noise. Benefits are tax-free & do not affect Social Security. No statute of limitations to claim benefits.
New Client Forms
Please find the necessary forms to file your hearing loss worker’s compensation claim below. All forms are required so please call us at 608-882-6571 with any questions. Once you’ve completed Contact Form send it either with:
- Fax: 608-882-6585
- Mail: Johnson Law Offices, P.O. Box 557, Evansville, WI 53536.