Johnson Law Offices works with only the top hearing professionals in Wisconsin. We will set up a FREE HEARING TEST with a trusted professional near you to see if you qualify.
Please click HERE to contact us for the hearing professional nearest you.
Be sure to include in the email your:
- Phone number
- Last place of employment
Johnson Law Offices – Hearing Professionals Facts
- Practicing Worker’s Comp Law Since 1983
- 100% Focused On Hearing Loss Claims
- Helped Thousands Of WI Workers Receive Benefits
- Over 95% Of All JLO Claims Filed Receive Compensation
- Payment Ranges From $7,500 To $15,000
- State Law Caps Awards At $67,392, + Hearing Aids
Always feel free to ask Johnson Law Offices about the process, the law, or your case. The legal, medical, audiological, and audiometric questions that come into play in a worker’s compensation hearing loss claim are complicated.
The claims require attention to detail mixed with an ability to work well with hearing-impaired workers and their families, especially spouses, and their hearing health care professionals.